Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Keresés

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Imám

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |bővebben

Csatlakozz

Community ads

Oldal vagy 1
1 - 2 / 2 Téma

Kategóriák > Oktatás & karrier > Munkáltatók fóruma >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (98 napja) (0)

Hey
My father in law bought an old business complex building in Ontario. We are planning to rent each room in this complex for different entrepreneurs. However, before moving to such a process, we are planning to perform an inspection of these buildings to ensure the structural safety of the construction. So we are planning to hire a safety consulting engineer in Ontario for the same. Moreover, I searched on the internet for firms providing experienced engineers to manage this project. I found some firms genuine. However, I thought to ask people here before making a final decision. Can someone help me to find a proper firm providing safety consulting engineers to perform various inspections? Any advice on this area is highly appreciated.

Hey

My father-in-law bought an old business complex building in Ontario. We are planning to rent each room in this complex for different entrepreneurs. However, before moving to such a process, we are planning to perform an inspection of these buildings to ensure the structural safety of the construction. So we are planning to hire a safety consulting engineer in Ontario for the same. Moreover, I searched on the internet for firms providing experienced engineers to manage this project. I found some firms genuine. However, I thought to ask people here before making a final decision. Can someone help me find a proper firm providing safety consulting engineers to perform various inspections? Any advice on this area is highly appreciated.

mygeekshelp

mygeekshelp (45 napja) (0)

Have You Bought Malwarebytes Antivirus premium and Want to Install It On Your Windows PC? Then you can follow the steps mentioned here to install Malwarebytes on PC. Just follow the steps given here:

1. Visit the Official Malwarebytes Website.
  2. Download MBAM Setup File
  3. Double click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
  4. Follow the On-screen Steps to install Malwarebytes on your PC.

If you encounter any problem, then contact Malwarebytes customer service or follow the steps given here to install Malwarebytes.